goped goped
goped forum

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

SPOKANE, Wash. [url=http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    goped -> Te Koop
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
jokergreen0220

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-03-2020 09:36:04    Onderwerp: SPOKANE, Wash. [url=http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth Reageren met citaat

SPOKANE, Wash. Dustin Colquitt Jersey . -- Xavier Thames dropped in 3s from deep, finessed floaters in the lane and carried San Diego State the way he did all season as the Mountain West player of the year. Thames would not let North Dakota State become this years version of Florida Gulf Coast by sending the Aztecs home in the third round of the NCAA tournament. Thames scored 30 points, and fourth-seeded San Diego State reached the round of 16 for the second time in school history, ending the run of No. 12 seed North Dakota State 63-44 on Saturday. The Aztecs (31-4) now get to make the short drive up the interstate to Anaheim, Calif., where they will face either No. 1 seed Arizona or eighth-seeded Gonzaga in the West Regional semifinals on Thursday. Thames, who was 9 of 19 from the field, had five assists and ended the comeback hopes of the Bison with a six-point spurt late in the second half that pushed the Aztecs lead to 12. He finished one shy of his career-high in points. Dwayne Polee II was the only other San Diego State player in double figures with 15, but the Aztecs didnt need a ton of scoring with Thames carrying the load and another defensive performance that suffocated the best shooting team in the country. Kory Brown led the Bison (26-7) with 13 points, but it was the struggles of leading scorer Taylor Braun that had North Dakota State trying to play catch up. Braun missed nine straight shots during one stretch. Sometimes he was guarded by Thames. Other times it was J.J. OBrien taking a turn on the Summit League player of the year. Braun finished 2-of-14 shooting and just seven points. North Dakota State shot 50.9 per cent for the season to lead the country, but could only make 31.9 per cent against the Aztecs. The 44 points were a season-low for the Bison, the previous low being 56 in a win over Western Illinois. North Dakota State was one of three No. 12 seeds to help create another manic March by upsetting No. 5 seed Oklahoma 80-75 in overtime in the second round on Thursday. They had the players and the personality to become this years version of FGCU -- just minus all those dunks. Thames wasnt going to allow that to happen. The memories were still fresh of the flight home last year after San Diego State become one of those teams FGCU dunked all over on its way to an unforgettable March run. Thames did it all for the Aztecs in the first half. He was responsible for 23 of San Diego States 30 points, scoring 16 and assisting on another three baskets. He started the second half with a floater in the lane, a shot he repeated minutes later. He then found Polee on the wing for a 3 and the Aztecs lead was back to 40-30 after a quick North Dakota State spurt had trimmed the deficit to five. Braun finally got a shot to fall when he spun in a reverse layup with 12:11 left, his first field goal in nearly 27 minutes of game time. By that point, the Bison were down eight and could never get much closer. Braun finished the first half 1-of-10 shooting and equally quiet was Lawrence Alexander. The guard who hit all the big shots against Oklahoma finished with three points after scoring 28 against the Sooners. Kendall Fuller Jersey . It has been eleven years, eight months, and 261 days since I played my last CFL game. Derrick Nnadi Jersey . Wayne and Cindy Tuck of Ilderton, Ont., closed out round-robin play earlier in the day with a 7-3 win over Finland but needed a win over Austria to reach the final eight. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Chad-Henne-Elite-Jersey/ . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series.MOBILE, Ala. - Catriona Matthew took the first-round lead Thursday in the Airbus LPGA Classic, holing a bunker shot for an eagle and finishing with an 8-under 64. The 44-year-old Scot rebounded from a bogey on the par-4 12th — her third hole in the morning round — with the eagle on the par-5 13th and birdied seven of her final 11 holes. "That kind of kick-started my round," Matthew said about the eagle. She won the last of her four LPGA Tour titles in 2011. "Obviously, really pleased," Matthew said. "Just had two weeks at home, so never quite know what youre going to come out and play like. So, yeah, delighted. Got the putter going and holed some putts." Charley Hull had a bogey-free 65 in the afternoon. The 18-year-old English player birdied the final two holes on the Crossings Course at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails Magnolia Grove complex. "I putted quite well, hit it quite solid, and hit, I think, every green," said Hull, playing on a sponsor exemption. "I still left a few shots out there. I missed a 3- or 4-footer, but hey, another day tomorrow and hopefully I can go low." Second-ranked Stacy Lewis, No. 4 Suzann Pettersen and South Koreas Eun-Hee Ji shot 66. Lewis, the 2012 winner, finished her first nine with birdies on Nos. 15-18. She hit a 7-iron to 15 feet on the par-4 15, got up-and-down from over the back of the green on the par-5 16th, hit a 6-iron to 15 feet on the par-3 17th and hit a 6-iron to 12 feet on the par-4 18th. "The scores are so low that if you dont go pretty low the first day, youre kind of behind the 8-ball," Lewis said. So, it was really nice to get off to a good start." The Texan won the North Texas LPGA Shootout three weeks ago for her ninth tour title. Last week in Virgiinia, she closed with a 74 to tie for 12th in the Kingsmill Championship. Chris Jones Jersey. "Coming off of last week where I didnt hit the ball well, I was happy with the way I drove it today," Lewis said. "I hit it solid and made some putts. Figured something little out in my putting and I think that might help the rest of the week." Pettersen, playing her fourth event since returning from a back injury, had a bogey-free round. "Im feeling pretty good, felt pretty calm," Pettersen said. "I feel like my game is right there, trying to be patiently aggressive. Playing smart on the hole locations that arent quite set up for being aggressive and then trying to take advantage. But the greens are fairly receptive, so it feels like you can kind of fire at the pin and not have to worry about too much spin, which makes this course a little bit easier." Ji, the 2009 U.S. Womens Open champion, birdied four of the five holes in a bogey-free round. "I felt good this morning when I was warming up," Ji said. "Feel good with my swing and with my putter. Was out there like, I can see the green. I can see the line. So I just made a lot of putts." Bahamas winner Jessica Korda was three strokes back at 67 along with 2010 champion Se Ri Pak, Nicole Castrale, Julieta Granada, Moira Dunn and Jenny Shin. Pak also won the Tournament of Champions on the course in 2001 and 2002. Anna Nordqvist, a two-time winner this year, had a 68, and Kraft Nabisco winner Lexi Thompson opened with a 70. Michelle Wie, the winner in Hawaii, and defending champion Jennifer Johnson shot 71. Top-ranked Inbee Park had a 74. Shes winless in eight tour starts this season after sweeping the first three majors last year and finishing the season with six victories. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    goped -> Te Koop Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: